General information related to processing of personal data
In accordance with the implementation of the Ue Regulation n. 679/201, we inform you that:
The Controller of the processing of personal data is TENTAMUS AGRIPARADIGMA SRL located in RAVENNA – Via Faentina nr. 224 @mail firstname.lastname@example.org PEC email@example.com
The mentioned Regulation lays down rules for the subjects that process personal data related to natural persons (in terms of collection, recording, processing, storage, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission and other operations evidenced in art.4 of the UE Regulation).
Scope of the processing and applicable law.
Your personal data already stored in our systems or that we will ask for, or that will be communicated directly by you or by third parties, will be processed only in the following cases:
• To execute a contract involving the interested subject or to perform precontractual actions required by the interested party (start up, management and resolution of the commercial agreement)
• To comply with legal obligations: customer and supplier billing, fiscal and accounting requirements
Whenever the personal data treatment is required by a legal or contractual obligation or is a condition to finalize a contract, personal data must be provided. In case of refusal to provide personal data or to allow their treatment or their communication, the following consequences may occur:
• The impossibility to establish or continue the relationship or to perform certain operations, whenever the personal data are necessary for their execution;
• The impossibility to carry forward certain operations that require the communication of data to subjects directly connected to the execution of the contract;
• Failure to communicate data to subjects who perform other activities, not functionally related to the execution of the relationship;
When the treatment of personal data is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, with no prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on consent gives before revocation.
Methods of data processing
Processing of personal data will be fulfilled through technical and organisational measures in accordance with legislation, UE Regulation and Company Policy in order to assure security, confidentiality, availability, integrity, correctness, updating and consistency of data with the following objectives. The treatment will comply with principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency
Discloure of personal data
Your personal data can be communicated to:
• Companies of our Group located in Italy or in UE or EXTRA-UE countries
• Public and private entities, also in case of inspections or audit (Tax Administration, Tax Police, Judicial Authorities, Labour Inspectorate, ASL, Social Security Agencies, ENASARCO, Chamber of Commerce, Commercial Firm, Labour Consultant Firm, other Public Bodies, Credit Institutes);
• Subjects allowed to access your personal data in accordance with the law or with Community Regulations;
Timing of storage of personal data
Your personal data will be storage for 10 years from the issue of an invoices or the expiry of a contract; contractual data will be retained until the contractual relationship is in place.
Rights of the interested subject
In relation to the mentioned treatments and data stored in our company, all rights evidenced in Par. III, artt. Da 15 a 22 del Regulation UE 2016/679 are guaranteed : access (art.15), rectification (art.16), erasure (Right to be forgotten, art.17), right to restriction of processing (art.18), right to data portability (art.20), right to object (art.21).
All these rights can be put in place contacting us by phone, mail, fax or email, using contacts evidenced in the heading of the present information letter.
Right to propose a complaint to a supervisory authority
In accordance with art. 13, paragraph 2d) you are informed of the right to lodge a complaint with the Authority for the Protection of Personal Data if you find a violation of your rights or for matters related to the processing of your personal data.